Thursday, December 13, 2007

Government Simulator

I was sick today and as I had nothing else to do I decided I would post something new on the blog about an idea i literally just had. What about a game where you design your own form of government and then apply it to a world. The player is given a long list of basic options to choose from at the start of the game that will form the basis of their new government. Then the government will take shape depending on what decisions they make in governing their world. The game would be fun not to mention educational. I hope to post more as soon as have more ideas about this.

1 comment:

Voodoo Kitty said...

you know--
what ever happened to this idea?

I think we should work on this idea too!

We can kinda make it like Lord of the Flies.

except will we just be seeing " What if we had this kind of government"